Xilgum CAD System is used for detailed, fast reproductions of gum morphology and manufacturing prostheses for implants, crowns and bridges.
- Can be scanned with optical/laser/tactile systems
- Easily and safely workable, thanks to the double cartridge system
- Maximum fluidity
- Short working time: 2 minutes
- Short setting time: 10 minutes
- Final hardness: 70 Shore A
- High details definition: 20 micron
- High dimensional stability
- Suitable for direct and indirect techniques
- CAD/CAM compatible
- No retraction/deformation
- Easy finishing by knives or burs
- Natural color
Included in the Xilgum CAD System is the Xilgum Sep Fluid. The insulating liquid Xilgum Sep Fluid, specially developed for Xilgum silicone, perfectly isolates impression materials and laboratory silicones ensuring minimum thickness without any surface residue for a perfect gingival reproduction.
- Xilgum XLG070 Normal (72 Shore A) — 2 x 50ml cartridges + 12 mixing tips + Separator Fluid