Kromopan is a chromatic alginate with 168 hours of dimensional stability. It is dentists’ top choice among alginates! The color-changing phase indicator helps with the preparation of impressions without having to worry about temperature changes or specific water hardness.
Kromopan’s color indicator will guide the operator through the step-by-step procedure.
- Purple: Spatulate until the pink color appears.
- Pink: Load the tray and wait for the white to appear.
- White: Insert in patient’s mouth to take the impression.
The set time in the mouth is only 30 seconds which allows for a more comfortable experience for your patient.
Kromopan can be used to prepare the following impressions:
- mobile prostheses
- removable and fixed prostheses antagonist
- preliminary models
- study models
- The first ever alginate with a chromatic phase indicator: Purple/Pink/White
- Class-A, type 1 alginate
- Easy to mix
- Extra-fast, in-mouth minimum setting time: 30 seconds
- High accuracy: 20 micron
- Long dimensional stability: 168 hours
- Compatible with alginate impression disinfectant
- Mint flavor
- Dust free
Impressions taken with Kromopan will remain dimensionally stable for 168 hours if stored in a sealed plastic storage bag without adding water, wet paper or wet cotton.
For further storage and disinfection instructions, please refer to the Resources Page.
- KRM302 – Kromopan bag (450 g.)